A blender is a very important tool in the kitchen; a good blender will save your time and give you the best final product.
Regardless of your tight schedules, you can still enjoy a glass of smoothie at any time of the day. Eating solid veggies and fruits might be boring, but a smoothie never disappoints. These quality blenders can process shakes, smoothies, and frozen cocktails in a minute. Homemade juices packed with minerals and vitamins are the best.
What is the Best Blender for Smoothies?
Low-quality cheap blenders cannot blend vegetables, fruits, and ice well – it might get harder sometimes. Everyone wants a proper functioning gadget that will not take up all kitchen time or break down now and then. The best blender for smoothies is equipped with a powerful motor that can effortlessly break the ice and robust ingredients without breaking after a short period. Similarly, top-notch blades are the best choice, unlike the cheap ones that dull fast and process rough smoothies.
Are you thinking of purchasing a blender? We understand how tedious it is to go through all blenders in the market and choosing the best among them. For this reason, we researched the best blenders and every vital detail: warranty, power, capacity, function, versatility, and speed.
What is the best blender to make smoothies? All the blenders listed below will match your needs. They are quality made and can function accordingly over an extended period. Also, they can be used to break different ingredients and produce a variety of drinks. Read along and have a look at the top blenders for smoothies.
Things to Consider While Buying a Blender for Smoothies
Buying a blender shouldn’t be a difficult task. However, with different functions and types available, you have to take some considerations to ensure what you are buying what meets your needs. Here are the most important points to note when buying a blender.
- Price: Before anything else, you should choose a blender you can afford. That is the one that has all the basic functions and can do the job. But how do you know whether it can help you? Other than speed, the more functions a blender has, the more expensive it is. Generally, cheaper blenders may not have a strong motor, so after using for a few minutes, they may generate a lot of heat. Some may be very noisy. Most of these blenders have four buttons low, high, pulse, and stop. On the other end, high-end blenders may look classy and sophisticated with extra buttons. Sometime, you may not need these buttons. A reasonable blender that can serve you well for a long time can cost you under $100. Before buying, test the noise level and check if it has a solid base.
- Power: Blender’s power is also important. Please consider how regular you are using the blender, both in terms of frequency and ingredients. For normal daily use such as blending dessert mix and sauces, choose at least 300 watts. But if you are going to blend large quantities of ice cubes or nuts, consider buying the one with at least 500 watts. If you are using horsepower to gauge blenders’ power, please note that manufacturers tend to advertise two types of horsepower. One of them is the maximum horsepower, and the other is rated or actual horsepower.
- Jar’s Material: Frequently, people overlook the difference in jar’s material. There are three common options: plastic, Glass, and stainless steel. In most cases, the high-end models have glass jar while dispensing, or budget blenders are usually plastic. Glass is easy to clean and offers the best view of the blending content. However, it is a bit heavy and fragile; nevertheless, it is a solid choice. Although plastic varies in quality, most of them retain stain and odors of the blended ingredients. Plastic and stainless steel are lighter and less fragile than Glass. If you opt for a plastic jar, buy a BPA-free model. The biggest drawback of a stainless steel jar is that you can’t see the blending process.
Top 10 Best Smoothie Blenders in 2020
Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade Review
With its powerful motor, durable design, and versatile, this incredible gadget counts as one of the best-rated smoothie blenders available on the market.
It features an easy to clean and a large container that can hold enough drink for a crowd. Its high price is worth the many years of exemplary services it offers. It comes with a sixty-four-ounce cup and rust-free steel blades that function together to produce a variety of foods, nut butter, and smoothies, among others.
If you’re looking for the best smoothie blender, Vitamix 5200 is your best choice. With its powerful motor and remarkable accessories, Vitamix makes the best of every ingredient you decide to blend. For instance, it can make flour from grain, create snow from the ice, produce hot soup, and pulverize whole vegetables and fruits. You only need to press a button, and the gadget does its magic.
Everything about Vitamix is designed in Swedish: a variety of customized functions made possible by speed control, container management, speed settings. However, it is assembled in the US, Cleveland: the company headquarters, to be precise. The square-shaped engine weighs approximately 11 pounds and has a height of 20.5 inches.
- Performs a variety of functions, plus it is easy to handle.
- Features a self-cleaning mode
- Long-lasting and is backed up by a seven years warranty
- Has a six feet long cord which ensures that the countertops are less cluttered.
- Excellent customer services are offered.
- In a nutshell, Vitamix is a helping hand in the kitchen made possible by its perfect design and durability. Anyone who would want the best blender for frozen fruit smoothies would not look further.
It’s the best selling blender that easily makes every recipe category with professional blend quality, also fast and easy cleanup for under $500.
Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender Review
If you need a basic blender that can handle multiple tasks, then Breville is what you need. This gadget has a good looking design and features visible red measurement labels on the forty-eight ounce plastic container. Similarly, its lid has a ring for easy removal. It has a die-cast metal bottom and cord storage. The smoothies produce thick and smooth. Its clear and concise control panels make Breville BBL620 and easy to use the machine. Locking the pitcher and lifting it off the base requires no unique skills.
Breville blender has a width of 6.9”, depth of 8.05” and a height of 17.2”. Comparing with Vitamix, it is shorter hence can be placed under counters effortlessly. This exceptional blender records reliable performance and can be used to perform various tasks, thus eliminating the need for a food processor or mixer.
- Outstanding at making excellent margaritas and grinding coffee beans.
- Top-rated smoothie blender
- Comes with ready to use blades hence no assembling.
- Produces minimal noise when active.
- All components can be cleaned using a dishwasher.
- Presets like snow, puree, and smoothie make Breville more convenient. The best-preset program is the smoothie that is activated by a press of a button and blends the ingredients into a smooth, soft smoothie. It is the best blender for the money.
Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender with FourSide Jar Review
Initially, this blender was specially made for the home user, but after many years of use in restaurants, bars, and smoothie shops, it was made available in the market in the year 2004. This was after it proved to be a good blender for smoothies. It comes with a 1,560-watt motor that features a massive three peak horsepower, six preset blending programs that are combined with an automatic shut down and seamless touchpad. The blending cycles make it more appealing to use; they include whole juice, ice crush, ice cream, whole soup, and a smoothie. Just by a press of a button and the gadget makes the best juices.
Time remaining after initiating the blending process is visible on the illuminated countdown timer. For more relaxed control, this machine features preset timed buttons for ice crush, batters, ice cream, whole juice, smoothies, and hot soup. The blender can automatically turn off after a successful countdown. A pulse button is available for cleaning or manual blending.
Time remaining after initiating the blending process is visible on the illuminated countdown timer. For more relaxed control, this machine features preset timed buttons for ice crush, batters, ice cream, whole juice, smoothies, and hot soup. The blender can automatically turn off after a successful countdown. A pulse button is available for cleaning or manual blending. This awesome blender offers a seven-year warranty. According to online smoothie blender reviews, this machine registers a large number of positive customer feedback.
- Executive and up to date design.
- Cleans easily
- Good customers support services
Blendtec Designer Series Blender Review
The Blendtec Designer Series Blender is a strong, well designed, small, easy to clean, and compact blender. It is a classy and beautiful blender whose functionality is of a higher level. Fits perfectly under a cabinet and its slender look reduces its presence in the spotlight.
After conducting a test in 2013, the Blendtec designer series plus Wildside jar rated the best blender for smoothies and ice among all the blenders tested then. It features a transparent 6 cups plastic container that has visible measurement markings and a base painted shiny red. It has preprogrammed cycles for ice crushing, smoothies among others, and ten speeds for customizing your outcomes. A two-cup WildSide container is also available for preparing small portions. Whether you want to grind coffee beans, make a smoothie or margarita, Blendtec will do an excellent task for you. When you want some quiet time, you might not want to use this machine since it is quite noisy. Its pitcher is made of BPA free polyester and has a volume of ninety ounces. It is offered with a seven-year warranty.
- Small size hence can fit under a cabinet.
- Modern design
- Best blender to make smoothies
- Offers seven years warranty
- Exceptional customer support
- Cleans easily and fast
Cuisinart CBT-2000W Hurricane Pro Blender Review
With 3.5 HP blending ability, it is Cuisinart’s best home blender ever since. It features a stainless blade made of steel that spins fast to crush, cut, mix and puree ingredients properly. It is strong enough to make hot soups within a few seconds. It comes with a Tritan BPA free jar with a capacity of sixty-four ounces to blend a variety of components.
It has 1500 Watt motor and preprogrammed settings that automatically handle green smoothie, hot soup, crush ice and smoothie. With its memory controller, you can program any of the preset buttons to suit your preferences. It has a countdown timer that reports the time remaining to the end of the blending process. Cuisinart Hurrican displays Exclusive Blend Logix functioning technology in addition to automatic load sensing. This top-notch gadget is the best blender for green smoothies. It offers a three-year limited memory control warranty and ten-year motor limited warranty.
- Variable speed control
- Offers a three-year memory warranty and ten-year motor warranty
- Executive design
- Turbo boost to 30000 amp
A blender can make your work in the kitchen easier and fast if its functioning is on top of the mark. However, using a cheap and low-quality blender will waste your time and finally produce poor juices. The best blender for smoothies is characterized by robust motor, durability, preset programs, and the ability to grind harsh ingredients without overheating. The list above contains the best blenders available in the market that will offer exceptional services over an extended period. Make an order ASAP and enjoy the best kitchen smoothies and whole juice.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender Review
Featuring black exteriors, Vitamix Series 750 weighs 13 pounds. Its width, depth, and height are 7.7 inches, 9.4 inches, and 17.5 inches, respectively. It has five settings that are programmed out of the box, four of which for an automatic blending of your ingredients for a delicious smoothie, hot soup, puree, or frozen dessert while the fifth is for automatic self-cleaning of the blender.
The blender has an incredibly powerful 2.2 horsepower motor, which can process even the toughest ingredients. The hammer mill and cutting blades of this blender are made of stainless steel—the diameter of the later measures four inches only.
- The size of the blender can fit in the majority of kitchen cabinets.
- The blender can blend even the toughest ingredients thanks to a powerful motor and sturdy blades.
- The preloaded autocleaning program makes it easy to clean the blender.
KitchenAid KSB560OB KSB560 5 Speed Blender Review
The KitchenAid Speed Blender weighs 3.75 pounds and has a five-speed function as well as a 0.9 horsepower motor. It is compact, with a height, width, and depth of 15 inches, 7 inches, and 9 inches, respectively. You can use it to process ingredients for a smoothie, puree, or pesto while its 56-ounce pitcher is both dishwasher-safe and shock-resistant.
- The device is most likely to fit in your kitchen cabinet, thanks to its compact size
- The pitcher is large, easy to clean and resistant to shock
- You can use the blender to blend various smoothies, puree, almond milk, and pesto ingredients.
NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender Review
The Magic Bullet Rx N17-1001 Blender has a three-cup volume and is 13.1 inches tall. The appliance has a 2.3 horsepower motor for fast blending, shredding, grinding, and chopping of even the toughest ingredients, including ice cubes and fruit seeds for making smoothies, juices.
The blender is equipped with Smart Technology for auto-starting/stopping. It comes with a souper blaster pitcher for making ultra-healthy, nutrient-rich, delicious soups and sauces.
- You can use the blender to make smoothies, soups, and juices.
- It has a powerful motor that can process even hard ingredients quickly and excellently.
- Can turn itself on or off automatically
You now have the important points you need to make informed blender purchase. For basic blending needs, a simple low priced blender can fulfill your needs. But finances allow, always upgrade to stronger, high-speed, and multifunctional blender.